Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic Provisions
A consumer within the meaning of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that cannot be attributed primarily to their commercial or independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of their independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) The goods intended for purchase are placed in the “shopping cart”. You can use the corresponding button in the navigation bar to call up the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time. After calling up the order form, the personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions are entered. Before sending the order, you have the option of checking all the information again, changing it (also using the "back" function of the internet browser) or canceling the purchase. By sending the order via the button "Order with obligation to pay" the purchase contract is binding.
(3) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract takes place via e-mail, in some cases automatically. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have given us is correct, that the receipt of the e-mails is technically guaranteed and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Right of retention, retention of title
You can only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 4 Liability
(1) We are fully liable for damage resulting from injury to life, limb or health. Furthermore, we are liable without restriction in all cases of intent and gross negligence, in the case of fraudulent concealment of a defect, in the case of assumption of the guarantee for the condition of the object of purchase and in all other cases regulated by law.
(2) Liability for defects within the framework of the statutory warranty is based on the relevant regulation in our customer information (Part II).
(3) If essential contractual obligations are affected, our liability for slight negligence is limited to the foreseeable damage that is typical for the contract. Essential contractual obligations are essential obligations that arise from the nature of the contract and the violation of which would jeopardize the achievement of the purpose of the contract as well as obligations that the contract imposes on us according to its content in order to achieve the purpose of the contract, the fulfillment of which makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on whose compliance you can regularly rely.
(4) In the event of a breach of insignificant contractual obligations, liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty is excluded.
(5) According to the current state of the art, data communication via the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be error-free and/or available at all times. In this respect, we are not liable for the constant or uninterrupted availability of the website and the service offered there.
§ 5 Choice of Law
(1) German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law only applies insofar as the protection provided by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer's habitual residence is not withdrawn (principle of favourability).
(2) The provisions of the UN Sales Convention expressly do not apply.
II. Customer Information
Identity of seller:
CLARA VITORIA CHRIST
Alternative Dispute Resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at http://ec.europa.eu/odr .
2. Information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options are carried out in accordance with the regulations "Conclusion of the contract" of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1. Contract language is German.
3.2. We do not save the full text of the contract. Before sending the order, the contract data can be printed out or saved electronically using the print function of the browser. After we have received the order, the order data, the information required by law for distance contracts and the General Terms and Conditions will be sent to you again by email.
4. Essential characteristics of the goods or service
The essential features of the goods and/or service can be found in the respective offer.
5. Prices and terms of payment
5.1. The prices listed in the respective offers and the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne by you in addition, unless free delivery has been promised.
5.3. The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
5.4. Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
6. Terms of Delivery
6.1. The delivery conditions, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
Unless a different period is specified in the respective offer or under the corresponding button, the goods will be delivered within 3-5 days after the conclusion of the contract (if advance payment has been agreed, however, only after the date of your payment instruction).
6.2. If you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold during shipment only passes to you when the goods are handed over to you, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the contractor or another person responsible for carrying out the shipment.
7. Statutory liability for defects
7.1. The statutory rights to liability for defects exist.
7.2. As a consumer, you are asked to check the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to inform us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply, this has no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
These terms and conditions and customer information were created by the Händlerbund's lawyers, who specialize in IT law, and are constantly checked for legal conformity. Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal certainty of the texts and is liable in the event of warnings. More information can be found at: http://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service.
Last updated: October 7, 2019